POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Grand unified modeling...? : Re: Grand unified modeling...? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 20:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grand unified modeling...?
From: Kyle
Date: 8 Apr 1999 23:04:45
Message: <370D5FF9.BC7EC08B@geocities.com>
Well, I would suggest we try to enter this months IRTC.  The current
topic is History and the deadline is April 30.  It could be a group
submission (there's no rule against that is there?).  Here are my
suggestions
bearing in mind the topic of "History":

1) A wild west scene (maybe the connection of the East-West railroad?)
2) A destruction of Atlantis scene
3) Tearing down of the Berlin Wall
4) Sputnik in Orbit
5) Man landing/stepping onto the moon
6) Apple falling on Newton's head?
7) Lightning striking Franklin's kite

There are many many important historical events we could do.  And if we
had several people working on this (I'd say 5+ people, but maybe less) I
think we could make something really great.  I would probably even have
a poster made to put on my wall :-)

Well, those are my suggestions. I'd love to hear what people think and
find out who'd be interested in doing something like this.  We could
coordinate over ICQ or something like that probably.  We have 22 days
until submission deadline, I think that'd be plenty of time, but it
would be nice to have a good start.  Anyone up for it?  I sure am :-)

		Kyle